We are numerous to dream to be more efficient. Carson Tate, coach professional and author of the book Working Simply gives us a new lighting on problem: before setting advice up types on the administration of our time and our job, it is first necessary to determine the type of productiveness which corresponds to each of us. We are not equal facing job.
Nice offers you to find which is your profile across the description which resembles you most. How do you see yourself and how do you define yourself? What are the things which irritate you? What methods did you give up before it? What are those who did not help you while they work very well at others? Answer all these questions and discover of new ways of augmenting your productiveness and of managing your time.
1. The one who can manage priorities
Those who have this profile have a logical, realistic and critical mentality . They succeed in concentrating without problem, in promoting their time and as their description points it out, is very strong to prioriser. The workplace of these persons is minimalist, their laconic, even dry speeches, their professional mails often lack salutations because what matters them, it is concrete information.
The persons who can prioriser can easily face up complex tasks in less than time which one needs to say it, but an affair which stays without concrete expression, as though “a baby something was missing” will leave them in a desperate dead end.
Those who can prioriser are bothered by:
- inaccuracy or lack of information.
- General implementations and abstract sentences.
- Delays and confused tasks
What would help this profile to be more productive:
- Simple and efficient accessories of office, by examples a notepad with detachable leaves to transfer a note fast to somebody, or else post – it to add whatever instant it is an idea come suddenly.
- Applications which would allow him to monitorer long-term objectives of daily tasks and (for example, 42 goalkeepers, Wunderlist), of timers and of techniques of programmings envisaged for definite delays (Moosti).
- A list of tasks and of concrete delays.