The ringworm, also known as dermatophytose, is a very infectious form of cutaneous mycosis, and according to Center for Disease Control and Prevention ( Mission control and centre of prevention of diseases), more than 700 000 persons consult their doctor every year for problems of health linked to this mushroom. Of course, thousands of other also infected persons and who do not search treatment are not counted.
Sitlol raised for you a list of some cures home that you can use to treat the cutaneous mycoses. It is important to note that even if each of these cures was the object of a serious material, it is always preferable to consult a doctor before beginning treating a mycosis with a cure home. If you already have antecedents of cutaneous infections or fongiques, makes appointment therefore first with a dermatologist!
The turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. They think that it is the curcumine, a component of the turmeric, that has these antiseptic properties.
How to use it:
- Use the turmeric in infusion or in the preparation of meals.
- Use the turmeric in direct application, because it will be more efficient against fongiques infections.
- Blend him with some water or the coconut oil, and apply the paste got on the contaminated zone.
- Let act as longer as possible before rinsing.
Note: the application of turmeric can return your yellow skin, but does not worry you, this effect will become blurred at the end of some days.
2. Vinegar of cider
Properties antifongiques some vinegar of cider can help to treat itches and dryness due to mycoses. Besides, the components of the vinegar of not filtered cider regulate the growth of yeast by neutralising the pH.
How to use it:
- Sconce of the vinegar of cider directly on the zone infected with the aid of a soaked cotton.
- Repeat this procedure until three times a day.
- If you must go out or if the infection is in a zone which sweats, rinses having let rest about 15 minutes.